Crossword Contest Answers
Want to see if you got all of the answers to last week's 'Cross'word?
Believe Week 26: Patience
3. I am slow to anger and endure patiently...
5. "Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker..."
7. ...under the unavoidable pressures of life.
8. What was the name of King Saul's son? Jonathan.
10. Before he became king, what was David's job? Prophet.
1. What instrument did David play? Harp.
2. Honoring God with conduct of life.
4. "...one who is quick-tempered displays folly."
6. Developing the mind of Christ.
9. Recognizing the need for patience.
Stay tuned for a new edition of the 'Cross'word Puzzle every Sunday!