What to Expect
Welcome to First Presbyterian Church of Conrad, Iowa!
We are a community based church full of loving, supportive, ministry-driven people and have we been waiting for YOU! Below are some things to know about FPC that will help you make your visit a little easier! Below you will find information or links to help you get to know a little bit about us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. We want to make sure you feel comfortable during worship, so come exactly as you are! No formal dress code here.
2. We've got Sunday School (before 10 o'clock worship) for all ages! Be sure to join in our adult class led by Pastor Kerry and his wife, Marijke (Old Fellowship Hall)! Your kids will be welcome in one of our many grade classrooms from Kindergarten to High School (New Fellowship Hall)! We'd love to be a part of your spiritual growth!
3. At sermon time during the school year, our kiddos are dismissed to participate in Kid's Own Worship, a fun, interactive class that lets them learn to worship, praise God, and have a deeper relationship with Jesus just like their parents (age 4 through 3rd grade)!
4. For those with little ones, we have a nursery during service time complete with TV and sound system so you don't miss a thing!
5. After worship, we invite everyone to proceed to the new hall for a time of fellowship! Enjoy delicious snacks, a cup of hot coffee, and genuine conversation!